ROUND 6 OFFERS - REGISTRATION FORMS
These are the required documents below. You can scan and send the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off with our parent coordinator, Caren, in the main office (Room 516, 5th floor).
- TWO proofs of address (a bill, your state ID)
- Your child's birth certificate or passport
- If available, your child's immunization record
- Admissions/Discharge/Transfer Form
- Child and Adolescent Health Examination Form
- Cumulative Record (only fill out the top part of the first page with basic information)
- Emergency Contact Information, Walking Field Trip Permission, Dismissal and Afterschool Routines, Health Information 2017-18
- Federal Parent/Guardian Student Ethnic & Race Identification
- Photo/Video Consent Form
- Residency Questionnaire
- Parent Volunteer Form
- To sign up for our mailing list and receive all school and class related emails, please email email@example.com. Please include your child's name and child's teacher.
- MSC PHOTO ID CARD FOR NEXT YEAR: For safety reasons, to enter the building, all parents, guardians, or anyone that may be picking up your child are required to have a school issued ID card. To receive your ID card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your name, your photo (selfie), your child's name. Your ID will be ready for pickup within a week of your submitted request. Please pick up from our tech guy, Duke, in room 510 before 3PM. If the door is closed in the morning, stop by the main office in room 516. Thank you!