Kindergarten Wait-list Information
- Information on the wait-list: Please email, Tatiana Hoover at THoover2@schools.nyc.gov
- If families that are accepted to MSC decline a seat, we will contact the next family from our wait-list.
Kindergarten Registration Info
- If you've received an offer letter, you MUST sign up for an appointment here: CLICK HERE (ONLY 1 Adult and incoming child must attend the appointment)
- Pre-registration starts Wednesday, March 15 & ends Friday, April 7 for the first round.
- Pre-registration will be every day EXCEPT FOR TUESDAY from 8:30-9:30AM (6 families per day).
- Please bring a photo ID to sign in with security at the lobby.
- Please bring your child that will be attending MSC. One of our teachers, Katy, must meet with your child to do the intake for the Home Language Identification Survey.
- Appointments will be held on the 5th floor in the Main Office (Room 516).
- You MUST bring: your offer letter, TWO proofs of address, your child's birth certificate and an immunization record.
- Click here to sign up for our mailing list for next year! Please sign up for our mailing list as soon as possible just in case we need to contact you about any Kindergarten news and updates.
- You will be asked to fill out some forms. However, if you would like to fill some in advance, please view them below:
- MSC PHOTO ID CARD FOR NEXT YEAR: For safety reasons, to enter the building, all parents, guardians, or anyone that may be picking up your child are required to have a school issued ID card. To receive your ID card, please email email@example.com with the subject "Kindergarten ID Card 2017-18" and with the following information: your name, your photo (selfie), your child's name
School hours: class begins 8:32 | dismissal 2:52 | PHONE: 212.222.1450 FAX: 212.222.1828
ADDRESS: 154 WEST 93RD STREET NEW YORK, NY 10025 | EMAIL: INFO@PS333.ORG | Website feedback