The Parents Association works to provide parents with an active voice at The Manhattan School for Children.
The PA offers support to the school, both through fostering volunteerism and fundraising. By encouraging parents to contribute their time, talent, and treasure, we further enrich the programs and community at MSC.
Once a month, the PA holds an open meeting. These meetings are public to everyone with a child attending MSC, and they are an excellent way to find out what's happening and how to get involved at our school. In addition to providing updates on all activities and programs each month, these meetings offer the opportunity to ask questions, share thoughts, and provide feedback.
The PA Executive Board meets monthly to discuss ways in which parents can assist the teachers, and administration in advancing the mission of MSC.
You can learn more about the Parents Association via their website at www.friendsofmsc.org where you can download meeting minutes, approved budgets, volunteer, and donate.
PA General Meetings
All are welcome to attend our monthly PA General meetings to learn about what is happening at MSC. There are lots of ways to be involved, with activities and events year round. To contact the Executive board, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday September 17th & Chat W/Claire 8:45 AM, Auditorium
- Tuesday October 1st 7:00 PM, Auditorium
- Wednesday November 6th & Chat W/Claire 8:45 AM, Auditorium
- Tuesday December 3rd 8:45 AM, Auditorium
- Tuesday January 14th 7:00 PM, Auditorium
- Tuesday February 4th & Chat W/Claire 7:00 AM, Auditorium
- Tuesday March 3rd 8:45 AM, Auditorium
- Tuesday April 7th 7:00 PM, Auditorium
- Tuesday May 5th 8:45 AM Auditorium (Nominations)
- Wednesday June 2nd 8:45AM auditorium (Elections)
PA Executive Board Meetings
All are welcome to attend the executive board meetings. We ask that you let the board know beforehand if there is a matter you wish to discuss. Please send an email to email@example.com.
- Tuesday September 10th 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
- Tuesday September 24th 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
- Tuesday October 29th 7:00 PM, Room 519
- Tuesday November 26th 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
- Tuesday January 7th 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
- Wednesday January 28th 7:00 PM, Room 519
- Tuesday February 24th 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
- Tuesday March 31st 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
- Tuesday April 28th, 7:00 PM, Room 519
- Wednesday May 26th, 8:45 AM, Principal’s Office, 303
Diane Shoemaker & Jason Isbell, Co-Presidents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Papalia & Lisa Kussell, Co-Vice Presidents: email@example.com
Alissa Peck & Veronique Langlois Kinsey, Co-Secretaries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Secor & Barrett Martin, Co-Treasurers: email@example.com