Today's Blast Includes:
- Parent Volunteer with Book-Leveling Expertise Needed
- MSC Cross Country Team Resumes This Week!
- FIRST INCLUSIVITY AND DIVERSITY COMMITTEE - Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516
- Roads To Success GIRL'S VOLLEYBALL for grades 6-8 (Tuesday & Thursday - 3:00-5:00 Basement Gym) Application in the main lobby or Room B17 - Contact MSC@roadstosuccess.org
- Friday, October 2nd: MSC Half-Day (students are dismissed at 12:00)
- October 6th: PTA Executive Board Meeting @ 8:45 in 516
- October 7th: SLT @ 3:15 in room 519
- October 13th: PTA General Meeting @ 5:30 in auditorium
- October 14th: IDC Meeting @ 8:45 in room 516
Parent Volunteer with Book-Leveling Expertise Needed
The MSC Book Room needs a parent volunteer to level K-5th grade books! If you are a current or former K-5 teacher, a literacy specialist, children's librarian, education specialist, or special education expert, please donate some time to the Book Room. We have hundreds of great books not classified in the Fountas and Pinnell (F&P) Leveling system that are waiting to be leveled A to Z.
Email us at MSC.BOOKROOM@GMAIL.COM, or stop by Room 600 Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays from 8:45am to 12:00 noon.
MSC Cross Country Team Resumes This Week!
Reminder: The MSC Cross Country Team starts up again this Wednesday and Thursday from 3:15-4:45. Runners will meet in Room 420 after school.
*Please return all Cross Country forms by this Thursday!
Looking forward to a great season!
FIRST INCLUSIVITY AND DIVERSITY COMMITTEE - Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516
We will be having the first Inclusivity and Diversity Committee (IDC) meeting of the year onWednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516.
Please join us, old and new friends, to learn more about what our committee does to help foster a warm, welcoming, inclusive and diverse community here at MSC. All are welcome. New initiatives are welcome.
If you have any questions or any items to add to the agenda, please send an email to Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to a productive, fun year together!
Brigit, Jane, Marisol, Rachel and Yasmin