Today's Blast Includes:
- Mayor de Blasio announces Equity and Excellency: Reforms to raise achievement across all public schools
- Girls On The Run After School
- MSC Flag Football After School (Grades 5-8)
- September 21st: High School Meeting for 8th grade families @ 5:30 pm in room 519
- September 23rd: No School, Yom Kippur
- September 24th: No School, Ed al-adha
- September 28th: Middle School Fire side chat@ 5:00 pm in auditorium
- September 29th: Chat with Claire with PTA @ 8:45 am in cafeteria
Girls On The Run After School
School is back in session, which means it is time to prepare for another spectacular Girls on the Run season. Registration for the Fall 2015 Season at MSC is now open! Please visit our website to enroll your daughter in the program for the 10-week Fall Season.
Register now at www.gotrnyc.org/register.
Please see the below site specific details and fall timeline. Feel free to also share the PS 333 | MSC Program Flyer with any other interested parents!
- Season begins: Wednesday, September 30th
- Practice dates & times: Wednesdays & Thursdays 3:15-4:45pm
- 5k at Icahn Stadium, Randall's Island: Sunday, December 6th (*note that practice will still take place 2 weeks after the 5k)
One of our girls from the spring season said it best: "After I went to Girls on the Run, I realized that life is not about being the best, or having everything your way. Life is about believing in yourself and being yourself no matter what."
We look forward to your daughter's continued participation and encouraging her to be her best self.
Lindsay on behalf of the Girls on the Run NYC Team
MSC Flag Football After School For Grades 5-8
SESSION FROM OCTOBER 7, 2015 - DECEMBER 16, 2015
MEETS ON WEDNESDAYS 3:15 PM - 4:45 PM
LOCATION: BASEMENT, MSC GYM
CLICK HERE FOR OUR FLAG FOOTBALL FORM