Today's Blast Includes
- TOMORROW: Election Day, No school for students
- PIE's November 5th Meeting on Inclusive Instructional Practices
- PIE TASTING AND SALE!!!! November 6th in the Lobby after drop off. Order form attached below
Important Updates This Week
- November 3rd: Election Day, No school for students
- November 4th: K-5 Evening Family Conferences
- November 5th: K-5 Afternoon Conferences, K-5 students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 6th: MSC half-day (Pajama Day), students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 9th: PTA Executive Board Meeting@ 5:30
- November 10th: SLT @ 3:15 in 519
- November 10th: Middle School Open House @ 5:30
- November 11th: Veterans Day, No school
- November 13th: SLT Speaker series and workshop @ MSC @8:30 in B-17 Responsive Classroom Part 3: How to Talk So Kids will Listen& Listen So Kids with Talk
- MSC Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017 Information: click here
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
PIE's November 5th Meeting on Inclusive Instructional Practices
Hi, Everyone -
We are looking forward to a great event this Thursday evening when Professor Jessica Bacon will be presenting on Inclusive Instructional Practices. Please see the attached flyer for all the details.
We hope you can join us. And, please continue to let others know about the event by forwarding this flyer to others.
PIE TASTING AND SALE!!!!
November 6th in the Lobby after drop off.
Get your pies and support MSC at the same time! The PTA will be selling pies to be picked up at school during the week of Thanksgiving. Right after drop off on November 6, we will be offering samples of the pies that will be available for purchase and free coffee!
Place your pie orders by November 16 and we will distribute the pies at school during the week of November 23. We will accept, cash, checks and credit cards.
Make sure that you get enough for everyone!
Click here for pie order form