Today's Blast Includes
- Please note: beginning Monday, November 30, emails from the PTA will be sent out on Mondays and Thursdays only. There will no longer be a daily email blast. Be sure to check your emails twice a week for important announcements from the PTA.
- Music Program: 5th & 6th Grade MSC Glee Performance
- Student Greenhouse Videos
- Attention: Grade 6-8 Families - iLearn Video Tutorial
- Terracycle Info
- Please remember that, in order to ensure a safe learning environment, alarms have been installed on all of the 14 exit doors in our building, with the exception of the front doors. All families must enter and exit only through the front door. As always, the accessible door is by the auditorium ( push the buzzer, and access will be granted). Alarms will sound when using any other door in the building.
Student Greenhouse Videos
- How Litter Hurts The Earth by Greta, Jordan, and Yadibel - Class 203
- A Play About Keeping The School Clean by Camilla and Jane - Class 201
- Facts About Composting and Recycling by Wyatt - Class 303
- Recycling Paper by Bryan and Liam - Class 303
- Elevators by Axel, Georgina, and Sofia - Class 202
- Gum Under The Table by Alexis, Celia, Emma, Max and Vivian - Class 301
Attention: Grade 6-8 Families
We're in the second quarter on iLearn. Some families have spoken about wanting more contact with the information on iLearn, especially the grades.
This is a video showing you how to set up an email address, a cell phone number, or both to get automatic updates from iLearn. It's a way to stay updated without having to always log in. Click here to watch the video on our iLearn page.
Please contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(6/7 grade drama, 8 math)
Please bring all Terracycle items to the greenhouse hallway by Monday, November 23rd before the holiday break.