Today's Blast Includes
- TOMORROW: PTA General Meeting and "Chat with Claire" - Tuesday, November 17 at 8:45AM in the Auditorium
- The SLT (School Leadership Team) is looking for volunteers to form a Foreign Language Committee
- Newsletter from Izy and Frances in Kelly's Class 501
- Music Program: 7/8th grade MSC Glee! Video
- Family Fitness Fun Night Info - Friday, November 20th @ 6:00 - 8:00
Important Updates This Week
- November 17th: 6-8 Family Conferences 6-8 students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 17th: Professional work & parent engagement 3:00-4:05
- November 17th: Chat with Claire & PTA Meeting @ 8:45 in auditorium
- November 18th: 6-8 Family evening conferences
- Please remember that, in order to ensure a safe learning environment, alarms have been installed on all of the 14 exit doors in our building, with the exception of the front doors. All families must enter and exit only through the front door. As always, the accessible door is by the auditorium ( push the buzzer, and access will be granted). Alarms will sound when using any other door in the building.
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
The SLT (School Leadership Team) is looking for volunteers to form a Foreign Language Committee
The SLT is looking for interested MSC Community Members to form a Foreign Language Committee modeled on last year's successful Music Committee. The goal of the Foreign Language Committee is to work closely with Claire and the SLT to research potential foreign language partnerships and help formulate a three year plan with the goal of enhancing our foreign language offerings within the school day. Detailed guidelines and parameters will be shared with those who think that might like to join or lead this committee.
If you think you might be interested, please email the School Leadership Team at email@example.com.