Today's Blast Includes
- Box Tops for Education!
- Student Greenhouse Video: "World's Best Police Arrest"
- TOMORROW: Calling All Bakers!!! Friday, October 23
- TODAY: Home game @ 4PM in MSC Gym by our undefeated Girls' Volleyball Team!
- Invitation for HCA Event - October 24, 2015
Important Updates This Week
- October 23, 2:30 pm: MSC's 1st bake sale of the year! T-Shirt sales too!
- October 26th: Annual Appeals Phone A Thon
- October 27th: Chat with Claire @ 6:00 pm in cafeteria
- MSC Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017 Information: click here
- MSC Middle School's Annual "Evening Open House"
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 / 5-7 PM & MSC Middle School Annual "Day Time Walking Tour" Tuesday, November 24, 2015 / 8:30-10:00 AM
- If you haven't already, please turn in your Emergency Contact Forms to your teacher as soon as possible! If lost, click here for the emergency contact form.
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Box Tops are EACH worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real CASH $$$ for our school -- the most recent check (2 months worth of Tops) earned MSC $233! Imagine what we can make in a year!
To help our school, just look for pink Box Tops on products, clip them, and drop them in one of the bags. I will go around collecting them every few weeks. For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, including a list of participating products and our school’s progress, visit www.BTFE.com.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!
CALLING ALL BAKERS!!!
Friday, October 23, 2015
Please come join us help raise money to fulfill our teachers’ wish lists for the year! We need helpers to bake, buy, sell or do it all!
Cookies, brownies, cakes, cupcakes, muffins, fruit bars, fresh fruit, dried fruits, brown bag popcorn, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, savoury items, and your family specialty are all welcome!
Delicious Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan items are always great additions and very much appreciated!
Friday, October 23 from 2:30 p.m. until we sell out!
(You may drop off your treats in the 5th floor office after drop-off Friday.)
If you would like to help, or have any questions in general, feel free to contact Jonathan or Kerry at the email addresses below! If you are new to MSC, please take this opportunity to meet others in the community! We understand everyone has hectic schedules—but even a few minutes of your time would be a tremendous help!
MSC Bake sales are a great community event that the kids love, and we couldn’t do it without you!
Thank you and Happy Baking!
Your MSC Bake Sale Team,
Invitation for HCA Event - October 24, 2015
Click here for PDF