Today's Blast Includes
- MSC GEAR FOR SALE: Don't miss out! Tuesday at drop off and pick up MSC tee shirts and water bottles will be available. Please drop by the lobby and grab some!!!
- REMINDER: If you haven't already, please turn in your Emergency Contact Forms to your teacher as soon as possible! If lost, click here for the emergency contact form.
- Parent Volunteer with Book-Leveling Expertise Needed
- First Inclusivity and Diversity Committee - Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516
Important Updates This Week
- October 6th: PTA Executive Board Meeting @ 8:45 in 516
- October 7th: SLT @ 3:15 in room 519
- October 13th: PA General Meeting @ 5:30 in auditorium
- October 13th, PA General Meeting plus SLT Workshop #1 (Partnership Mixer). Note new time and location: 6:00 p.m. in the Greenhouse (3rd floor).
- October 14th: IDC Meeting @ 8:45 in room 516
MSC GEAR FOR SALE!
Don't miss out! Tuesday at drop off and pick up MSC tee shirts and water bottles will be available.
Please drop by the lobby and grab some!!!
If you haven't already, please turn in your Emergency Contact Forms to your teacher as soon as possible!
If you lost your copy, click here for the emergency contact form.
Parent Volunteer with Book-Leveling Expertise Needed
The MSC Book Room needs a parent volunteer to level K-5th grade books! If you are a current or former K-5 teacher, a literacy specialist, children's librarian, education specialist, or special education expert, please donate some time to the Book Room. We have hundreds of great books not classified in the Fountas and Pinnell (F&P) Leveling system that are waiting to be leveled A to Z.
Email us at MSC.BOOKROOM@GMAIL.COM, or stop by Room 600 Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays from 8:45am to 12:00 noon.
First Inclusivity and Diversity Committee
Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 AM in Room 516
We will be having the first Inclusivity and Diversity Committee (IDC) meeting of the year on Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516.
Please join us, old and new friends, to learn more about what our committee does to help foster a warm, welcoming, inclusive and diverse community here at MSC. All are welcome. New initiatives are welcome.
If you have any questions or any items to add to the agenda, please send an email to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to a productive, fun year together!
Brigit, Jane, Marisol, Rachel and Yasmin