Today's Blast Includes
- Photos: MSC Mini Congress - Sharing Class Rules
- An Update from the Annual Appeal Committee
- Free of charge - Grade 6-8 MSC Girl's Volleyball is now through Roads to Success
Important Updates This Week
- October 20th: Lice Clinic @ 8:45-9:15AM in Room B-17 (basement)
- October 20th-22nd: Photo Days
- October 27th: Chat with Claire @ 6:00 pm in cafeteria
- Photo Day Schedule: click here
- MSC Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017 Information: click here
- MSC Middle School's Annual "Evening Open House"
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 / 5-7 PM & MSC Middle School Annual "Day Time Walking Tour" Tuesday, November 24, 2015 / 8:30-10:00 AM
- If you haven't already, please turn in your Emergency Contact Forms to your teacher as soon as possible! If lost, click here for the emergency contact form.
MSC Mini Congress - Sharing Class Rules
Our delegates met in two groups to share class rules. Delegates read over class rules, and picked 10 words that resonated with importance. This week all 52 delegates will meet to share each group's work and elect 2 delegates to represent each grade.
Click here for more photos.
An Update from the Annual Appeal Committee
Dear fellow parents,
Thanks to your generosity, the Annual Appeal has raised $25,000 in little more than a week. We're off to a very good start but we know we can do better. Why is your support so critical? Because your donations are applied directly toward the wonderful enrichment programs our kids enjoy daily, as well as toward the more mundane facilities improvements and classroom supplies that keep our school humming. Our goal is 100% participation. Please join us by giving what you can today.
There are three easy ways to contribute:
By Mail Return the donation envelope that was mailed home. If you didn't receive it, shoot us a email at the address below.
At School There is a locked Annual Appeal dropbox in the main office on the 5th floor.
Online To donate by credit card, click here.
As always, your gift is fully tax deductible.
However you choose to give, please take a few moments to find our if your employer (or your spouse's) offers a matching gift program as part of its benefits package. The PTA took in nearly $20,000 in corporate matching last year. We hope to double that number this year. If you'd like help with the process, please let us know. We're here to help.
Many thanks in advance for your generosity!
Laurie Kuntz & Paulina Perera-Riveroll
Free of charge - Grade 6-8 MSC Girls' Volleyball is now through Roads to Success
Click here for information, volleyball schedule, and upcoming games