WELLNESS WEEK UPDATE
Wellness Week has been a big success so far.
• Our "Waste System Retraining Program" has been a highlight, thanks to our 6th Grade Wellness and Green Team stewards. Keep up the great recycling, composting and terracycling.
• New Terracycling bins are located in the lobby and on the 5ht floor. Please see the bulletin board for the many Terracycling Brigades.
• Children enjoyed Fencing with the New Amsterdam Fencing Academy on Tuesday - even in the cold!
• Harvest Day will be held on Friday with a delicious fall harvest prepared by Chef Sara and WITS Chef Partner Dean Sheremet.
• Please come to Family Fitness Fun Night on Friday from 5:30pm-7:30pm. We will have the following activities for the entire family: Super Soccer Stars, Bootcamp, Unicycling, Yoga, Capeoira, Krav Magra, New Amsterdam Fencing