Today's Blast Includes
- Celebrate MSC Is Just 9 Days Away!!!
- Tomorrow: Limited supply of awesome MSC hoodie sweatshirts - available for sale on Friday, March 4 at drop off
- Tomorrow: Auction Committee Meeting: 8:45 AM / Main Office
- Join the MSC Track Team for Grades 5-8!
- Inclusivity and Diversity Meeting: Thursday, March 10th at 8:45 am in the main office on the 5th floor.
- Flyer Explaining NY State Test Changes for Grades 3-8
- Girls Chorus group with Lincoln Center
- WITS February Monthly Letter
- New York City Ballet Free Family Workshop
- Girls on the Run Registration Reminder - Season Begins in 2 Weeks!
Celebrate MSC Is Just 9 Days Away!!!
Get your tickets now to Celebrate MSC, our annual benefit/auction. Early bird tickets are still available this week, and the event is just around the corner. Please join us in supporting our amazing school with this festive night! We will dance, bid, eat, drink, and CELEBRATE MSC! All proceeds benefit our school and our kids, and this year we will be focusing through Fund-A-Cause on further enhancements to our MUSIC program. There’s no better cause out there than our kids! Get your tickets now at ps333.org/celebrate.
Celebrate MSC is a party for everyone – the cost of tickets should not prevent any parents from attending. If you or anyone you know are unable to purchase tickets, please see Maxine in the main office or email email@example.com.
The PTA has a limited supply of awesome MSC hoodie sweatshirts that will be available for sale on Friday, March 4 at drop off. The sweatshirts will sell for $25 each and can be purchased with cash, check or credit card. Get yours before they run out!
Auction Committee Meeting
Tomorrow, March 4 / 8:45 AM / Main Office
Join the MSC Track Team for Grades 5-8:
Brief Informational Meeting Wednesday, March 9th
3-3:15 in Room 420
Come learn all about the MSC track team at our informational meeting this Wednesday from 3-3:15 in Room 420. Practices will be held on Wednesdays and Thursdays and include team talks, warm-ups, reservoir runs, relays, strength and conditioning exercises, and speciality groups (jumps, throws, handoffs, long distance). We will also compete in at least one meet this season.
Who: 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
When: A brief informational meeting will be held after school this Wednesday, March 9th from 3-3:15. Please come!
Where: Room 420
*At the meeting you will receive a track form. Please return forms ASAP.
*Our first practice will be held on Wednesday, March 16th from 3:15-4:45.
Hope to see you there!
Please join us for our next Inclusivity and Diversity Meeting. All are welcome.
Thursday, March 10th at 8:45 am in the main office on the 5th floor.
Agenda items? Send to Rachel Landsberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer Explaining NY State Test Changes for Grades 3-8