Today's Blast Includes:
- TODAY: Middle School Fireside Chat (to connect 5th and 4th Grade Parents with a panel of MSC Middle School parents) @ 5:00 pm-6:30 pm in Auditorium
- TOMORROW: First PTA General Meeting on Tuesday, Sept 29 @ 8:45 am in auditorium (We will be selling T shirts before tomorrow's PTA meeting)
- TOMORROW: Chat with Claire with PTA @ 8:45 am in auditorium
- FIRST INCLUSIVITY AND DIVERSITY COMMITTEE - Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 amin room 516
- Annual Appeal Volunteers Needed: Wednesday, September 30th @ 8:45am
- Roads to Success presents: HORIZONS
- September 28th: Middle School Fire side chat@ 5:00 pm in auditorium
- September 29th: Chat with Claire with PTA @ 8:45 am in auditorium
- October 2nd: MSC Half-Day (students are dismissed at 12:00)
- October 6th: PTA Executive Board Meeting @ 8:45 in 516
- October 7th: SLT @ 3:15 in room 519
- October 13th: PTA General Meeting @ 5:30 in auditorium
- October 14th: IDC Meeting @ 8:45 in room 516
TODAY: Middle School Fireside Chat (to connect 5th and 4th Grade Parents with a panel of MSC Middle School parents) @ 5:00 pm-6:30 pm in Auditorium
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
5:00 – 6:30 pm
Listen ... As the panel of experienced MSC Middle School parents (and parents of MSC graduates who are now in high school) shares information, anecdotes, observations and reflections related to their, and their child/children's, experiences in MSC's Middle School
Ask... Get your questions answered in this intimate, parent-to-parent forum
** NOTE: Students in 5th and 4th Grade are welcome to accompany their parents to this event...And bring your own coffee!
First PTA General Meeting on Tuesday, Sept 29
The first PTA General Meeting of the 2015-2016 school year will be next Tuesday, September 29 at 8:45am in the Auditorium.
Meeting includes: new PTA board introductions, volunteer committee sign-up tables, and a Chat With Claire Lowenstein, our Principal.
We will be selling T shirts before the PTA meeting.
Coffee served at 8:30, meeting starts promptly at 8:45am.
See you there!
FIRST INCLUSIVITY AND DIVERSITY COMMITTEE - Wednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516
We will be having the first Inclusivity and Diversity Committee (IDC) meeting of the year onWednesday, October 14th at 8:45 am in room 516.
Please join us, old and new friends, to learn more about what our committee does to help foster a warm, welcoming, inclusive and diverse community here at MSC. All are welcome. New initiatives are welcome.
If you have any questions or any items to add to the agenda, please send an email to Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to a productive, fun year together!
Brigit, Jane, Marisol, Rachel and Yasmin
Annual Appeal Volunteers Needed
Wednesday, September 30th @ 8:45am
Grab a friend and help us stuff, seal, address and stamp our Annual Appeal mailing in the cafeteria after drop-off on Wednesday. Bagels and coffee will be served. Please let us know you're coming by email@example.com. Thank you!
Laurie Kuntz & Paulina Perera-Riveroll
We are open!! Roads to Success presents: HORIZONS
Roads to Success presents: HORIZONS- a series of clubs led by our talented teaching artists, coaches, and partner organizations. HORIZONS provides enrichment to students who have special interests or hobbies, or who just need 1 or 2 days of activities per week. RTS offers classroom pick up, snack, and these great options below. Classes have size limits and are first come, first serve.
We are still taking regristration!! Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (347)683-7679.
Log in to your account as <> at: <<Org_OnlineAccountLoginURL>> and click "Add Services" to make your selections!
* Fall Schedule *
Sept 28- Dec 18
Digital Music Recording
Create your own songs, loops, and beats in Garageband!
Grd 1- 5
Fun, fitness, and safety in this classic sports activity provided by Play Rugby USA!
Grd 2- 5
Park Adventure Club (P.A.C.)
Central Park outdoor education & activities
Grd K- 4
with NYC Guitar School
Grd 1 & up
Healthy culinary fun with Red Rabbit. Continuing & beginning students welcome.
Grd 1 & up
Focus, coordination, and respect with Senpai Mark
Grd K- 6
Spanish words and phrases brought to life with fun animation techniques
Grd 1- 4
Great Lego Engineering activities provided by Robofun!
Grd K- 2
Advanced stop- motion animation with The Good School
Grd 3 & up
Developmental games & Basketball skills with Fastbreak Sports
Grd K- 5
Global Language Project brings us the most widely spoken first language in the world!
Grd 1- 4