Today's Blast Includes
- PTA General Meeting and "Chat with Claire" - Tuesday, November 17 at 8:45AM in the Auditorium
- Reminder: Pie orders must be in by Monday November 16! Order form below.
Important Updates This Week
- November 17th: 6-8 Family Conferences 6-8 students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 17th: Professional work & parent engagement 3:00-4:05
- November 17th: Chat with Claire & PTA Meeting @ 8:45 in auditorium
- November 18th: 6-8 Family evening conferences
- Please remember that, in order to ensure a safe learning environment, alarms have been installed on all of the 14 exit doors in our building, with the exception of the front doors. All families must enter and exit only through the front door. As always, the accessible door is by the auditorium ( push the buzzer, and access will be granted). Alarms will sound when using any other door in the building.
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
All pie orders must be in by Monday November 16. Don't worry, PTA representatives will be at school during morning drop off to take last minute orders. Pies will be delivered to school on November 24-25. Stay tuned for more details.
Click here for pie order form