Today's Blast Includes
- TOMORROW: SLT Speaker Series and Workshop @ MSC -Friday, November 13 / 8:30-10:00 AM / Room B17 (Basement)
- PTA General Meeting and "Chat with Claire" - Tuesday, November 17 at 8:45AM in the Auditorium
- Family Fitness Fun Night - November 20 @ 6-8PM
Important Updates This Week
- November 13th: SLT Speaker series and workshop @ MSC @8:30 in B-17 Responsive Classroom Part 3: How to Talk So Kids will Listen& Listen So Kids with Talk November 17th: 6-8 Family Conferences 6-8 students dismissed at 12:00. November 17th: Professional work & parent engagement 3:00-4:05
- November 18th: 6-8 Family evening conferences
- November 17th: Chat with Claire & PTA Meeting @ 8:45 in auditorium
- Please remember that, in order to ensure a safe learning environment, alarms have been installed on all of the 14 exit doors in our building, with the exception of the front doors. All families must enter and exit only through the front door. As always, the accessible door is by the auditorium ( push the buzzer, and access will be granted). Alarms will sound when using any other door in the building.
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
SLT Speaker Series and Workshop @ MSC -Friday, November 13 / 8:30-10:00 AM / Room B17 (Basement)
Family Fitness Fun Night!
Join the MSC community on Friday November 20th from 6-8 pm for a FREE event filled with fitness events for the whole family including zumba, acrobatics, fencing, and yoga! Activities start at 6:30 and the night ends with a delicious communal meal provided by Chop't Salads. Please see the attached flyer for additional details.