Below are the official after school and evening programming applications. Parents/guardians can drop all documents off at the Beacon office starting Tuesday, September 5, 2017. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 212-866-0009
Beacon After School Registration Documents
- After school Cover letter
- After school flyer
- Health Record for GRCC Youth
- Star Learning Application
- Universal Youth Application
ROADS TO SUCCESS
MSC partners with Roads to Success for full-time afterschool programming for our elementary grades, and the Beacon Program for our Middle School students.
- Free after school program for 6th, 7th & 8th Graders. Registration is first come first served and space is limited: www.nyc.gov/dycd.
- Program will run from 2:55pm - 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Contact site manager, Jacqui: MSC@roadstosuccess.org / 626-200-8319
TEAMS AND CLUBS
Any updates or information on these upcoming teams and clubs will be emailed to families through MSC news. If you haven't already, please subscribe to our mailing list so that you don't miss the sign up forms!
- Baseball Team
- Basketball Team
- Cross Country Team
- Flag Football Team
- Girls on the Run
- Girls Volleyball Team
- Green Team Club
- Handwork Club
- Newspaper Club
Wiz + Kid Tutoring offers tutoring and supplemental academic guidance for students grades K-12. In addition, we provide thorough instruction for advanced tests such as Regents, ISEE, SSAT, HSPT, SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT and many more. Contact Wiz + Kid