ONLY FOR FAMILIES THAT RECEIVED AN OFFER LETTER
These are the required documents below, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can scan or take a photo of the documents. You can also drop it off with our security guards in the building. If you decide to drop it off, please let us know and email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Your offer letter (letter from DOE or email from school administration)
- TWO proofs of address (a bill, your state ID)
- Your child's birth certificate or passport
- If available, your child's immunization record
- Admissions/Discharge/Transfer Form
- Child and Adolescent Health Examination Form
- Cumulative Record (only fill out the top part of the first page with basic information)
- Emergency Contact Information, Walking Field Trip Permission, Dismissal and Afterschool Routines, Health Information 2017-18
- Federal Parent/Guardian Student Ethnic & Race Identification
- Photo/Video Consent Form
- Residency Questionnaire
- Parent Volunteer Form
- MSC PHOTO ID CARD FOR NEXT YEAR: For safety reasons, to enter the building, all parents, guardians, or anyone that may be picking up your child are required to have a school issued ID card. To receive your ID card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your name, your photo (selfie), your child's name. Your ID will be ready for pickup within a week of your submitted request. Please pick up from our tech guy, Duke, in room 510 before 3PM. If the door is closed in the morning, stop by the main office in room 516. Thank you!