Today's Blast Includes
- SLT Speaker Series and Workshop @ MSC -Friday, November 13 / 8:30-10:00 AM / Room B17 (Basement)
- Student Greenhouse Videos from Class 402
- Pajama Day Friday!
- October Wellness Letter
- PIE TASTING AND SALE!!!! November 6th in the Lobby after drop off. Order form attached below
Important Updates This Week
- November 4th: K-5 Evening Family Conferences
- November 5th: K-5 Afternoon Conferences, K-5 students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 6th: MSC half-day (Pajama Day), students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 9th: PTA Executive Board Meeting@ 5:30
- November 10th: SLT @ 3:15 in 519
- November 10th: Middle School Open House @ 5:30
- November 11th: Veterans Day, No school
- November 13th: SLT Speaker series and workshop @ MSC @8:30 in B-17 Responsive Classroom Part 3: How to Talk So Kids will Listen& Listen So Kids with Talk
- Please remember that, in order to ensure a safe learning environment, alarms have been installed on all of the 14 exit doors in our building, with the exception of the front doors. All families must enter and exit only through the front door. As always, the accessible door is by the auditorium ( push the buzzer, and access will be granted). Alarms will sound when using any other door in the building.
- MSC Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017 Information: click here
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
SLT Speaker Series and Workshop @ MSC -Friday, November 13 / 8:30-10:00 AM / Room B17 (Basement)
Student Greenhouse Videos from Class 402
GET READY FOR PAJAMA DAY!
It's time for everyone's favorite half-day-Friday theme!
This Friday, 11/6, don't forget it's a half day, and don't forget to wear your PAJAMAS!
October Wellness Letter
Click here to read PDF instead.