Today's Blast Includes
- TONIGHT: Chat with Claire @ 6:00 pm in cafeteria
- Tomorrow's Flag Football game is cancelled but we will practice in the basement gym.
- Attention: 7th & 8th Grade Families - Dance Permission Slip
- MSC School Tours
Important Updates This Week
- October 27th: Chat with Claire @ 6:00 pm in cafeteria
- November 3rd: Election Day, No school for students
- November 4th: K-5 Evening Family Conferences
- November 5th: K-5 Afternoon Conferences, K-5 students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 6th: MSC half-day, students dismissed at 12:00.
- November 17th: SLT Speaker Series and Workshop @ MSC - 8:30-10:00 AM, Room B17 (Basement)
- MSC Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017 Information: click here
- MSC Middle School's Annual "Evening Open House"
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 / 5-7 PM & MSC Middle School Annual "Day Time Walking Tour" Tuesday, November 24, 2015 / 8:30-10:00 AM
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
7th & 8th Grade Dance Permission Slip
Dear families of 7th and 8th grade students,
The MSC Academy is holding its first dance of the school year on Friday, November 6, 2015! The dance will be held in the basement gym and will occur between 5:30pm - 8 pm. The theme of the dance is: MSC’S RED CARPET HOMECOMING GALA. Students are invited to dress up in their best outfit and attend an evening of “come as you want*” and have a great time with friends.
As of now all students are invited to the dance. The faculty will be explaining the expectations to students during advisory and morning meeting, and will be discussing with each other student behavior for the next week. In order to attend the dance, students must be adhering to the MSC social contract.
Please click here for permission slip.
MSC School Tours
Calling all volunteers! Do you love MSC and love talking about it? Tour leaders, assistants, greeters and Spanish-speaking parents who can interpret on an as-needed basis are desperately needed.
MSC will be offering tours to prospective families applying for admission. These tours will take place on Wednesday mornings between November 18 and December 23rd. If you are interested in volunteering for any of these dates, please come to a planning meeting on OCTOBER 28th, 8:45 A.M., at the 5th floor lobby or contact parent coordinator, Maxine Witherspoon at MWitherspoon2@schools.nyc.gov or Anoo Siddiqi @ firstname.lastname@example.org.