Today's Blast Includes
- ID Update: We apologize for this inconvenience but our ID printing system is off line at this time. We hope to get it fixed and have your IDs printed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in the matter.
- Attention: 8th Grade Families
- Greenhouse Student Video: Wasting Energy by Mia and Lili
- Photo Day Next Week! Oct 20-22. View backgroud options below!
- An Update from the Annual Appeal Committee
Important Updates This Week
- October 20th: Lice Clinic @ 8:45-9:15AM in Room B-17 (basement)
- October 20th-22nd: Photo Days
- October 27th: Chat with Claire @ 6:00 pm in cafeteria
- Photo Day Schedule: click here
- MSC Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017 Information: click here
- MSC Middle School's Annual "Evening Open House"
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 / 5-7 PM & MSC Middle School Annual "Day Time Walking Tour" Tuesday, November 24, 2015 / 8:30-10:00 AM
- If you haven't already, please turn in your Emergency Contact Forms to your teacher as soon as possible! If lost, click here for the emergency contact form.
Attention: 8th Grade Families
Dear 8th grade families:
Reminder: There is a high school fair taking place on Saturday and Sunday from 11 to 3 PM at the Martin Luther King Campus. It's the perfect opportunity to meet high school representatives and learn about many high schools in Manhattan. No registration is required.
Greenhouse Student Video:
Wasting Energy by Mia and Lili in Kristin's Class 401
Photo Day is next week, Oct 20-22!
Click here for your photo day schedule.
View the two background options for solo photos:
An Update from the Annual Appeal Committee
Dear fellow parents,
Thanks to your generosity, the Annual Appeal has raised $25,000 in little more than a week. We're off to a very good start but we know we can do better. Why is your support so critical? Because your donations are applied directly toward the wonderful enrichment programs our kids enjoy daily, as well as toward the more mundane facilities improvements and classroom supplies that keep our school humming. Our goal is 100% participation. Please join us by giving what you can today.
There are three easy ways to contribute:
By Mail Return the donation envelope that was mailed home. If you didn't receive it, shoot us a email at the address below.
At School There is a locked Annual Appeal dropbox in the main office on the 5th floor.
Online To donate by credit card, click here.
As always, your gift is fully tax deductible.
However you choose to give, please take a few moments to find our if your employer (or your spouse's) offers a matching gift program as part of its benefits package. The PTA took in nearly $20,000 in corporate matching last year. We hope to double that number this year. If you'd like help with the process, please let us know. We're here to help.
Many thanks in advance for your generosity!
Laurie Kuntz & Paulina Perera-Riveroll